16 Channel Decoder and Evaluation/Management Station
The DIS-16 VarioDecoder is an HD ready 16 channel audio and video decoder. It is able to receive audio and video streams from Dallmeier hybrid, H.264, Wavelet and MPEG recorders via an Ethernet network, and decode and output them as analogue audio and video signals in real-time.
The DIS-16 VarioDecoder is a stand-alone decoder in compact design (1 HU). Additionally, it is designed for installation in a 19" rack mount and operation in server rooms.
- Supported video formats: MPEG-2/-4, Wavelet, H.264
- Simultaneous decoding and monitoring of up to 16 channels
- HD ready
- Up to 16× split display supported
- Resolutions: SD, HD (720p, 1080i, 1080p), up to 8 MP
- Integrated management software: PView 7 (HD ready)
- Exchangeable hard disks: up to 2× 3,5" HDDs
- Integrated Slimline DVD+RW drive
- Compact design (1 HU)
- DIN EN 50130-4 compliant